Do you feel irritated all the time?
Do you feel you're "not good enough" or that you don't measure up?
Do you find you worry all the time about your children? Or about the decisions you make?
Counselling can be a sounding board to share your inner worries and sad thoughts. With sensitivity and understanding, I can help you make the connections to patterns in your life that keep you stuck.
I provide personal counselling for adults and youth (grades 11-12), and consultation to parents of young children. My goal is to foster healthy relationships with oneself and others.
The benefits of counselling include:
- Feeling relieved and hopeful
- Feeling supported in expressing your worries
- Learning new ways to resolve sadness, worries, fears and loss
- Managing your personal triggers
The benefits of parent coaching include:
- Developing a stronger relationship between you and your child
- Gaining new parenting strategies
- Nipping any future problems in the bud so that they don't get out of control
- Feeling more confident as a parent
My world view in how I practice counselling comes from my belief that individuals grow and develop through being nurtured, and at the same time by facing their fears. I believe our family of origin plays a role in our patterns of behaviours, not only those we embrace, but also those that can hold us back from feeling joy.
Christine's insightful and honest comments have been very helpful for me in making conscious decisions in my career and relationships. Her techniques and exercises have enabled me to get to the root of the issue. I would gladly recommend Christine's counselling services to friends and family!
- I. B, career woman, 32 years.
Christine provides counselling services to adults and youth
in Vancouver, North Vancouver, and West Vancouver.